I met with this guys today that took this photo (bottom right). I have been working on this tower as an engineer for almost a year now (see the artist's rendering of the finished product to the left).
We will be here until 2010 (if all the water in the valley doesn't dry up before then). The picture to the right is a back view of the picture above. We will be building this tower (52 stories) and another adjacent to it of equal size with a middle connector. The project is called the "Planet Hollywood Towers" and will consist of 44 stories of time shares and on top, 6 stories of luxury condos... well out of my price range (1.3 million starting, rumor has it that Shaq bought a whole floor). The coolest part is the pool which is 2 stories above ground level with a real beach imported from the tropics. Let me just say that it has been a real experience working on something this big. You'd be amazed how much coordination and parts there are to keep track of on something this gigantic. The guy that took the pictures said that I could go up with him next time in the helicopter. That outta be a rush.
4 comments:
Way cool. I want to go swimming when it is done
Very cool! I think we will buy 4 of them =) So glad you guys started to blog.
Dude, update your blog, yo!
I just noticed you changed your name. Mayhem to Memoirs to Mysteries. What'll be next????
Post a Comment