Saturday, August 25, 2007

McDonald's 101


Seeing how school is starting for everyone across the land I thought I would give an introductory course on us, the McDonald's. We're the........ ahem.........McDonald's, Tyler and Lanece. We live in Las Vegas and we are just sailing through life. Tyler works as a civil engineer for a company building one of the "great and spacious buildings" along the Las Vegas strip. Lanece is a cosmetologist that works in her at-home salon. No kids for us yet but I am sure they're out there somewhere or looking down at us from above waiting their turn to be apart of our lives. We are excited to create this window into our strangely bizarre and uncouth lives. Please enjoy and please fill out a comment card in departing (we love comments!!)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Welcome to blogging! Glad you joined. Keep us up to date on all those crazy, uncouth things you're up to.