Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bachelor up-date: WHAT THE???

Did anyone see that coming? Before the show they said that Brad made a split decision... I was so hoping that he'd run after Jenni and tell her he was wrong... then DeAnna shows up and he starts getting to the "proposal" part, or what we think will be, and WHAM! DeAnna is leaving too! I'm so glad cause DeAnna was not nice to him when he was trying to tell her how he felt. I was really rooting for Jenni. I loved how she was around him. Quirky but her cute little self still. So, another one bites the dust huh! I guess in the end it would be scary to proclaim your love for someone you met only 6 weeks before... poor Jenni... poor Brad... I think he should go find her!!

2 comments:

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I know huh. I've got to be honest I was all for DeAnna, maybe because she is from Georgia? At any rate I loved how uncomfortable he was on the after show. He earned the discomfort!

Katie said...

I think he needs a little Asian flava' and should go find Jade instead!