Monday, March 31, 2008


4 comments:

Stucki Family said...

Looks fun! I wish that was us! I could use a break! It sounds like you guys have been pretty busy! Do you have a new visiting teaching assignment yet?

Sabrina said...

I love your new photo at the top. Is that an engagement photo? Joey so could not hold me like that.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I keep on trying to tell you if you come and visit you would like it! And you would get some quality chiro care for sure! I tagged you, did I forget to tell you? It's seven things we may not know about you, I will leave myself out as I know it all ;)

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

So I went back and looked and I meant to tag you but I didn't get your name on the list?? So I think you should do it anyway it would be fun.