
It has been such a fun summer for us! We did so much with our families and friends... Zions, Concerts, Fireworks, BBQ's, Movie Nights, Wedding, Family Cruise, Camping, Birthday's and a Baptism...WOW! We really had a lot going on! I'm glad to be home after this long adventurous summer... I love this time of year now when it's just starting to get a little cooler at night and it's turning into Fall! I can't believe the Summer is over and now all the Holiday's are going to be coming! It is sooo true--Time flies when you're having FUN!!
5 comments:
Did you guys take that awesome picture? We're off to go apple picking. Wish you guys were close to come along. Are you coming out here this fall??
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Our summer was busy too. It goes by so fast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANECE! I always remember you on your bday because of beauty school...and because it is the day after Justin's! Hope it was great. You are great.
Dani
You are a hard one to find. Wow! California? Looks like you are doing well. I am not sure how often you check your blog, but I hope to hear back from you. If you still remember me after 10 years+.(I personally haven't been one for high school reunions)But I have thought about you from time to time.
I hope everything goes in your favor for adoption, I have come to know a few families that have been blessed through LDS services.
I am in NC, my husband is in the military. I lived on the West Coast for five years. I really miss it.
Hey! Thanks for doing my blog for me! Don't tell anyone that I hire you to do that. You might become very busy if anyone finds out!
Post a Comment