
I absolutely LOVE Halloween!! It is the most fun time of the year! My house is decorated, and we are slowly but surely getting our costumes together for this year! It is so much fun to dress up and actually go no where because we're losers, but it's still fun!! ha ha ha We've dressed up every Halloween since we've been dating... as you can see by our pictures up top!
9 comments:
I also love Halloween. Our house is all decorated too. There are a LOT of people that hate Halloween but I sure do like it. You guys have had some awesome costumes! I can't wait to see what you choose this year.
Wow, all of your costumes are awesome! Although I will say that the Bert and Ernie is the one that will give me nightmares tonight.
I love all the things you guys have been! To be we don't live closer together then we could say home together on Halloween! (don't fret my kids get to dress up for the trunk of treat at church on the 24th...)
I love Halloween too!!! I love to dress up my little ones up to go do some trick or treating.
You guys are so cute. I love all the costumes. I love to halloween. I love getting the kids dressed up and seeing the looks on their faces because peoples are giving them lots of candy and I'm okay with it.
That cracks me up, your costumes. It's great to have couple ones. Halloween is my favorite .I will actually get to join my family for Halloween this year, they always make it a big deal.
Do you make the costumes yourself? I love the Shrek ones.
I love the costumes. You guys are so creative and Tyler is a good sport for dressing up. I'll be lucky if Luke agrees to dress up this year.
I LOVE your costumes!!! I love dressing up but I havent in so long because I really am a loser and dont ever really go anywhere on Halloween. Maybe I will dress up this year just for the heck of it! You have inspired me! I wish Ryan would go all out like that!
Your costumes are awesome, probably the best I've seen in a long time.
Post a Comment