These our our costumes for this year!! Aren't they hilarious!! We were supposed to be "old DEAD people" but by the time Tyler got my beard on me, I looked like a white hobo! So, we just ended up doing this instead! We went to our ward trunk-or-treat last night, and no one recognized us!! I know, we are so crazy, but it was so much fun!! WE LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Hope you all have a fun one!!
9 comments:
You guys are Hilarious!!! Love the costumes.
You guys look great!!! Too funny!!! I think that we need to have a halloween party sometime so that we all have a reason to dress up.... Why dont you get planning that Lanece! :)
oh my gosh! Those are hilarious and great! I can't believe nobody recognized you. That's too funny. :)
Was there a bountiful smorgesboard at the trunk or treat?
-luke
Great Costumes!!!
Our New blog address is clinesnews.blogspot.com/
Our old one broke. Check it out.
HAHAHA! I love it guys! I think you'd make a cute old man Lanece. Tyler on the other hand is just scary. I'd be scared if you were my grandma.
Hilarious! I love it!
For real, you guys are freakin me out just looking at your pictures. How did the kids in your ward react?
Absolutely love those costumes! You guys are great!
Post a Comment