
We got a call from our case worker at LDS Family Services!! It's a BOY! He will be here in 2 weeks! (this is his actual ultra-sound above!) We went and met the birth mom yesterday... it was the most amazing experience we've ever had! She is the most wonderful person in the world. She is just like us, and I know if we had met her any other way, we'd be friends with her instantly! She's the sweetest girl we've ever known. We are so thankful and grateful and feel so immensely blessed that she was able to pray about her decisions and know that we were the right family for this little boy! We can't wait to introduce him to you all! What a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas! WOOHOO!!
25 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can not wait to meet him... I cant believe that you guys will be Mommy and Daddy in two weeks!! This is so exciting, and Im so happy for you guys that you are able to adopt, I have heard so many amazing adoption stories!!! Please keep us informed and cant wait to see more pics!!!
YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! FINALLY! HE IS SO CUTE IN THAT PICTURE! HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! HA HA! SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS! I WILL DRIVE EXTRA FAST TO GET THERE! THIS IS THE BEST THANKSGIVING GIFT EVER! CONGRATS!
This Grandma is so excited she cannot sleep. I can hardly wait to claim my holding and rocking rights. PA PA is already thinking of nick names. We are so excited.
We know our prayers have been answered. We have prayed many, many times and we hope everything will turn out OK. We are with ya every step of the way.....
Love, Gma and Gpa pa Mc
Thanks for posting the picture! We can hardly wait for our first McDonald cousin/ nephew!
I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful gift to end 2008. Best wishes and I'd love to meet him when I visit Sabrina some time. Much love to you.
YAHOOOOOOOOO!
I TOTALLY have chills! Yippeeeee! I am so excited for you! Adoption is such a blessing - I want to know every detail of "your story."
YES! I held it together on the phone, but I tell ya what that picture the tears are streamin! My spirit is so happy for you guys, I hope that makes sense, but down to the very bottom of my being I am so joyful for you. I love you guys!
We are so excited for you guys, I can hardly contain my tears. Yeah! I can hardly wait to go out shopping to help Grandma spoil that baby!! Love you guys, The Ormes
He is beautiful!! We couldn't be more excited for you guys! You deserve it! We love you and can't wait to meet him!!
Congrats from the Tates! We hope the next couple of weeks go smoothly for you! Happy Happy!
How wonderful!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Nate and I are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see him a the family party!
OMGosh!!!!! Yea!!! FINALLY!!! That is so awesome... What an awesome Christmas gift. Can't wait to see pics of him.
I am so overjoyed for you guys! That is SO awesome! I can't wait to meet your new little addition. Make sure to post LOTS of pictures once he gets here.
congrats guys!!! we are so happy for you...can't wait to se him
Congratulations... I am so happy and I cant wait to see the little guy. Wow in just 2 weeks you will be a mommy how exciting. I am so glad the lord has blessed you with this precious baby. Again congratulations you guys will be awesome parents.
Congratu-freakin-lations!!! I am so so so excited for you guys!!!That was the best news I have heard all week. I can't wait to meet him and to talk to you about it. Your going to LOVE it!
-Kimmy
CONGRATS!!!! I am so very excited for you!!
AAAHHHHHHH! That makes me want to cry. You must be so elated! We are SO happy for you. So soon! When did you find out? What an added blessing that you had such a connection with the birth mom. Hope to see a lot more on your blog, especially when he gets there!
I"m commenting again because I can't stop thinking about you guys!! WOOHOO!! We are so excited
Okay, so if you haven't heard it enough already.....CONGRATULATIONS!
I think I almost cried when I heard. I know how long you have waited. I couldn't be happier for you.
All my love....
Paige
Katie told us your exciting news!! We are so incredibly happy for you both!! Congratulations! What happy holidays for you!
Holy cow! I just barely got the e mail about your shower and I about died! I have been in Utah and had no idea! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! It's crazy how all of a sudden you're parents:) Yippee!!!
Wow! That is the best news I've heard. You guys are going to love having a boy. I am partial to boys. So does that make all grandsons on your side of the family?
Congratulations!!! Can you believe the time is here already? But I bet you are more than prepared. This is such a neat time for you and your husband. Soak up every second.
Post a Comment