1. He burps like a boy! He's awesome at it!
2. He HATES to be cold. We could put him in 12 blankets and he'd sleep all day!
3. His belly button cord fell of today and we finally gave him a bath, which I thought he'd love... nope, any cold air and he didn't like that one bit... hopefully he'll start liking it more!
4. He loves to be wide awake at night... he's getting better... trying to get him on a schedule... I know, good luck with that one!
5. He loves the hospital soothers... I had to go get more from babies r us... he wouldn't take the other ones that I liked... oh well!
We're so excited to learn more about him! He's just so dang cute! We know you all wanted to see more pics of him... so here they are, enjoy!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, he's adorable! A million congratulations!
Adorable adorable... Yeah I will be joining you soon for those up all nighters once my little one gets here. But they eventually get on some type of a schedule I think.. Love ya
Hey is such a cutie. Congratulations guys. You will be great parents. There is nothing like having a new baby in your home. Such a special spirit they bring.
He is super cute. Our boys sound a lot of like. Hopefully they can play when they're older!
Okay, so I feel so bad that I havent commented yet... I looked at your blog probably an hour after you posted the first pics but was too busy to leave a coment and was going to come back well here we are a week later!!! Anyway, he is so adorable and I still think he looks a lot like Tyler!! Dont stress about a schedule... it will come... just not as soon as you would probably like ;)
He is gorgeous. I miss that little newborn size. You are guys are amazing.
All our love
He is just so cute and I still can't believe all that hair. I love the picture of him wrapped in a towel. So CUTE!
Post a Comment