He had the best day he's had yet on Friday Jan. 16th. No loud crying, not colic, just a sweet little baby that looked around when he was awake and slept in his swing when he was tired. He hasn't liked his swing till that day, so it was so exciting to see him actually take a nap in it for 45 min. I was thinking, ok, he's 6 weeks now, and he's starting to get over his crying fits and all his sad little tummy problems! yippee! I think I spoke too soon. Saturday night was the first night in a long time that he actually stayed awake crying for hours. This time, gas drops, gripe water, his acid reflux medicine, nothing would work. Tyler actually was on duty so I could sleep, but after hearing him cry non-stop for 2.5 hours I finally got up to relieve poor Tyler... of course right after I took Griffin from him, he stopped crying. I guess he loves his mommy!! I LOVE IT!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
6 Weeks!! A milestone...so we thought...
He had the best day he's had yet on Friday Jan. 16th. No loud crying, not colic, just a sweet little baby that looked around when he was awake and slept in his swing when he was tired. He hasn't liked his swing till that day, so it was so exciting to see him actually take a nap in it for 45 min. I was thinking, ok, he's 6 weeks now, and he's starting to get over his crying fits and all his sad little tummy problems! yippee! I think I spoke too soon. Saturday night was the first night in a long time that he actually stayed awake crying for hours. This time, gas drops, gripe water, his acid reflux medicine, nothing would work. Tyler actually was on duty so I could sleep, but after hearing him cry non-stop for 2.5 hours I finally got up to relieve poor Tyler... of course right after I took Griffin from him, he stopped crying. I guess he loves his mommy!! I LOVE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Boy, you make me hope June comes very SLOW. . .those sleepless nights are exasperating and exhausting. I'm sure he'll get better soon. In the meantime, he's just so darn cute!
awwwww, nothing is better then a mommie!!! Keep up the good work, you will get your sleep back soon!
Yikes, I'm with Katie! I'm hoping May comes just a little slower! He's so cute! Poor Tyler trying to be the good daddy and deal with it and then you take him and he's good. AWESOME for you, but sad for Tyler. LOL Good luck girl!
poor little thing. I think I'd cry too if I had all those little problems. I hope this stage passes soon. And don't you just love it when your baby wants you? So sweet!
Lanece, he is sooooooo cute! It sounds like it has been a little difficult! It will get better. He is darling though, so it is easy to look past all the other stuff, right???!!!!
Oh Lanece - I can completely sympathize with you. Henry had colic and cried like a mad man. Those days are tough! Hang in there :)
By the way - I made my blog private, but if you want, send me your email and I'll send you an invite - kimkarras@hotmail.com
k bye
Poor little guy!! But Tyler is strong and he'll pull through!! hahahaha oh, I meant Griffin! He just misses his aunt Taleesha, I know that's all it is.
and by the way... your green cleaning tips, which talk about cleaning with vinegar, yah, that's all we use to clean the temple. It does everything!!! Streak free glass, mirrors, disinfects, but it takes a long time to get over the smell!!!
Glad to here you're somehow surviving the challenge he has brought to you. I've found that the true love a parent is doing all you can to help that child feel better. He will know how much you love him! I still remember all the times I was sick when I was young my Mom was always helping me to feel better even though her own health wasn't good. Soon he'll be able to tell you what's wrong. That's a blessed day!!
Post a Comment