Thursday, January 8, 2009

SISTERS ARE THE BEST!!

I wanted to give this little tribute to all my sisters and sister-in-laws... they are the greatest support in my life and I just love them all so much!!

This is my sister Taleesha. I love her because she never stops wanting me to be around! How she never gets sick of me, I'll never know! She came and stayed with us and helped us out with the first couple weeks of adjusting to new baby life when Griffin arrived. She made us dinner, helped keep things clean, and set up all our Christmas decor. It was so nice not to have to decorate this year... I so wish she lived close by so our kids could grow up together... I'm just so thankful for my sister and all she does for me! Love you sis!


This is my cute sister-in-law Tiffany. She thankfully lives just down the street from me! I love that we can talk and have so much in common. She is such a life savor when we need something... and I am so thankful to her for her service... She came and cleaned our whole house yesterday! I wanted to cry with relief when the end of the day came! She is the sweetest person, and I'm so glad she's apart of our family! Love you Tiffy!

This is my Younger sister Mikayla... I just love her willingness to be so helpful. She is the best babysitter already. She has such a funny sense of humor and I can't imagine our family without her to complete it. She's such a cute girl! Love you Mikay!

This is my cute sister-in-law Katie. I envy her creativeness! She is always coming up with new fun ideas, or making old ones fun again! I'm so thankful for Katie's example to me and the goals she sets. Thanks for the cute outfits for Griffin and the awesome Parenting magazine sub! It's so nice to be in the mommy club now! Can't wait to have you live closer... even if it's a few states away! Love you Katie!


This is my other cute sister-in-law Dani. She's the newest McDonald to link to our family! I am so glad I got to be apart of your beautiful August wedding. It was so much fun to get to know you! You are such a great match for Drew, I just love seeing you two together! I'm so glad you are apart of our family now and I can't wait till you guys move here for more family fun! Love you Dani!
I'm so greatful for all the sisters I have! Life would be so boring without all of the individual creativeness and fun you all bring to our families. Thanks for all you do for me and your great examples!! I love you ALL!!

5 comments:

The Baker Family said...

This is me right now, :( oh how I do pray that you lived closer to me. the funny thing is that neither one of us are willing to move. You want me there and I want you here. Chances of you moving here are better, so you should just give in. Love you too, wish I could hold Fin when you just can't anymore!
P.S. I'm still waiting for my ice skating video!!

Amanda said...

I am with you on this. I LOVE my sisters, especially my older sis. I talk to her for hours at a time on the phone. I really don't know what I would do without her. If our husbands weren't considered our second half, then my sister would be.

Jiffy said...

Lanece!!! You are too sweet!! And I would have to say right back at you!!!

Katie said...

Aw, you're so sweet! I too can't wait until we're closer. Seeing each other once or twice a year just doesn't cut it. Here's to this summer! (And here's to making "Speedy Dent" a reality! Are you in?)

Meagan Gardner said...

I see all these cute sisters and in-laws but, what happened to cute cousins?