1. He is so much more aware of who we are now! If he is laying somewhere and I walk away without picking him up, he starts to cry! You might say it's too early, but seriously, he stops crying as soon as I am in front of him again! He loves his momma! 2. He loves kisses! He just sits there and smiles and grins so big when you kiss his face! SoCUTE!!
3. His eyes are going to be the most beautiful BLUE!! Of course they were that slatey gray color but you can really tell they are blue now!
4. He got his first haircut last week! Yes, a baby with hair that started growing into a mullet down the back of his neck! And his bangs were almost touching his eyes! I had to give him a little trim!
5. He's starting to love his bath time! Thank heavens! We don't want smelly kids! ha ha
6. He is sleeping 5 hours during the night!! WOOHOO!! It has been most refreshing!
7. He has been holding his head up since he was 2 weeks old! Mostly because of the acid reflux and him stiffining up to try and relieve his discomfort...but still he is sooooo strong!!
8. He loves his swing now! I read so many stories of people who put their colicky baby in the swing since they were just weeks old and it comforted them... well he hasn't liked it till now!
9. He eats like a mad man! He eats every 2 hours on the dot... if it's not in his mouth right when he knows its supposed to be, oh man, watch out!
10. We chose his name because it has family meaning toward Tyler's Grandpa Rose. Griffin is just so special to us, we could not have asked for a more perfect little boy!
9 comments:
Number 11. He absolutely loves aunt Taleesha!! He gets so excited when she talks to him on the phone. (crying is excitment to a baby)
#12 OK, he loves his Nanna Ruthie also.
He tells me how much when I hold him to my face and he talks to me. Oh, how sweet. He is telling all his secrets as we plot our path to fun (and destruction??) Boys are great.
Not fair. It took bridger over two YEARS to need a haircut, and I still haven't ever trimmed his bangs. We can't wait to meet him next month!
Oh my gosh he is so big now! He is so dang cute.
He is just so CUTE!! I am so happy that he is starting to sleep better at night and you guys are enjoying him so much. I still have to get that blanket to you guys!! :)
Seriously guys! he's getting super cute.
Are you freakin kidding me!!! He has the cutest smile EVER!!!!
He is abosolutly adorable. I love all his Hair. Poor Marcus is losing his. He has a major bald spot on one side. It is all my fault for holding him in the same arm I have made all his hair rub off.
How are you enjoying motherhood?
HOLY HAIR!!!! so so cute!
Post a Comment