How freakin' cute is he!! He's so dang big now it's crazy! He went to his 4 month check up the other day... 15.2 lbs & 24 1/4 inches tall!! TANK!! We just love him so much it's incredible!!
He is darling! Trust me, though, he isn't overly tankish: Chloe was 21 lbs at her 4 month check-up...really! (She is now 2 and only 27 lbs., thank heaven)A little bit of chubs make for a very cute baby!
5 comments:
He is darling! Trust me, though, he isn't overly tankish: Chloe was 21 lbs at her 4 month check-up...really! (She is now 2 and only 27 lbs., thank heaven)A little bit of chubs make for a very cute baby!
OH!!! he is so cute!!! I think he wants to come see me tomorrow...
He is so darling.. I love his eyes! So expressive too.
He is so CUTE and I love his outfit! Can't believe how big he is already. :)
He is stinkin cute.. I cannot believe all of that hair...
Post a Comment