


Yep, it's Tayten's turn to be here in Vegas this time! He's been here for a few weeks... I feel bad because since he's 7, he's pretty self-sufficient and so I just go on with my daily duties. Every now and then I pause to watch a movie or make popcorn with him. It was funny because when he first got here, he said "I want to do everything Kade did when he was here!" I said, Ok, we'll see what we can do about that. Apparently I'm not living up to that challenge for Tayten... but he's pretty easy going, so he hasn't seemed to mind so much. We did get to go swimming with my friend and her kids the other day. Tayt couldn't wait to go swimming. I think it's been the highlight so far! It really hasn't been horribly hot here yet, so I've enjoyed the nice weather without the pool... the water was a little chilly! We had fun though... Griffin's first time swimming, and as you can tell, he wore himself out from kicking so much! He loved being in the water and splashing around! So much fun!
3 comments:
HAHA!!! What a dork!! I'm glad he's having fun. I also love how you're cupping Fin's big chubby peck! hahahahaha
Looks like fun! Griffin seems to be a really smiley little guy. I'm surprised he liked the cool water so much!
Dude, Griffin has sure plumped up! Like your sister, we were noticing his ample man boobs too. What adorable chubs!
Post a Comment