We went up to Utah last weekend for Tyler's uncles funeral. It was the most wonderful funeral I've been too. His 5 kids gave amazing talks about him... there was humor and tears. I know it was just the way Uncle Scott would have wanted it. He was burried at Larkin mortuary in Sandy... THEE most beautiful mortuary I've ever seen! It seemed like all those humble graves sat on this plush green grass nestled right up against the beautiful mountains. It was such an amazing site to see. We will miss Uncle Scott dearly!The same day as the funeral was our 6th Anniversary... on the way up to Utah the day before, I asked Tyler if he got me anything... "um, no" he said... I said "good, I didn't get you anything either!"... then I told him that I almost got him a gift certificate for a pedicure! Ever since my sister and I went and got one for her Birthday, that is all he talks about... how nice it would be for someone to massage your feet and legs! Hey, guys get them too right? Well, sorry, not this year, maybe next! ha ha So, in celebration of 6 long years-- good ones hun, don't worry!-- we are going to go out to dinner this friday night. Thanks to my brother and sister in law for babysitting! It should be fun to go out just the 2 of us!
3 comments:
I never did get to tell you, happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!
It was good to see you guys and meet your little cutie!! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! Glad you are getting to go out just the 2 of you. The date nights get few and far between once you have a little one. :)
Post a Comment