We can't wait!!

We've met with LDS Family Services lawyer... in the next few weeks we should be getting a call from him letting us know when we get to go see the family court judge... It's quite interesting, this whole process. As we sat with the lawyer and he told us what to expect the next couple of weeks, I got teary... he handed me a box of kleenex and said, "wow, you're going to be a mess on court day!" I guess just sitting there reflecting on the whole process that we've gone through just made me feel so grateful, thankful & blessed to have Griffin in our lives. I just really can't believe sometimes that he is with us. He seems like he has always been apart of our lives and it day after day it hits me that he was always meant for us. He took a different route then the norm to get here, but there is no doubt in my mind that he was supposed to be with our family. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father and the Lord for answering our prayers and always giving me hope and strength to know that someday we'd have a family... and now it's going to be FOREVER! We are getting sealed in the Timpanogos Temple on July 3rd and I just can't wait for that day to come! It will be an experience that not a lot of families get to go through ... we are so lucky and blessed to get to go through these experiences!
9 comments:
That is so sweet. What an adorable boy you have. I was able to attend a sealing in a similar situation, it was unforgetable. I am so happy for you.
I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait until it's all official and you guys are sealed! That will be such an amazing day for you. :)
He absolutely is meant to be in your family! What a sweet boy...congrats on the temple date. You think the court date is exciting, just wait for the temple...nothing compares. So happy for your family!!
This post should have come with a box of tissues! I am so happy for you guys! If you have time when you are up here we will have to get together we will be official utahns again...
Yeah!!! Just one more step to "prove" that he is a part of our family! So exciting...
i am beyond excited for you guys! it's going to be the most exciting day ever!
Okay, so this is random, but I was on my brother's blog who had a link to your brother's blog, who then had a link to your blog. It is so fun to see you and your family. I am so happy about your little arrival this past year. He is so cute. It is crazy to think about the old days of driving around in your Renault late at night eating frozen custard. Great memories, but I am glad that life goes on past high school. Congrats on the upcoming sealing.
Natalie Ashby Larson
now I need a tissue!!! Im so happy for you guys and what an amazing day July 3rd wil be. still cant get over how cute he is!
How awesome! And Timp temple? Are you serious? I just moved to Pleasant Grove.. If you want me to come and take a few pics of your special day let me know! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment