Monday, July 6, 2009

It's Official now For Eternity!!

I can't believe it's totally official now! He's ours forever and ever! The sealing was the most amazing experience ever. Bro. Featherstone was our sealer, and he was the sweetest most spiritual man I've ever met. He said so many wonderful things to us about Griffin being in our home and being apart of our Eternal family. I cried more during this sealing than I did when we got married! It was just so amazing to sit there and reflect on the journey we've taken just to be in that very moment. My heart was just so full of gratitude for so many people who made it possible for us to have this experience. I wish everyone was able to have the feelings we had that day. We are just so grateful for our little boy. He is the most precious thing that has touched our lives. Thank you so much to everyone that was there to support us! We love you all!

10 comments:

Jen said...

So happy for you! What a sweet experience!

Karina said...

i am still so sad that we did not make it to the sealing, I knew it was going to be so special and really wanted to be there!!! Im so happy for you guys, congratulations!!!! I will send you a couple of pics tonight!

Sabrina said...

yahoooo!

Yorgason Family said...

I am so happy for you and your little family.. so sorry I couldnt make it but I am sure it was such an amazing experience.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I am so happy for you and Tyler! I cried reading this because I am just so happy for you both! CONGRATS!!!

The Baker Family said...

you are so RIGHT!! It was awesome! I felt so peaceful in there knowing that this was such a right thing to do!! It was a great experience to get to hold Griffin while he was sealed to you.
Thank you! :)

Kiley said...

That is so neat and I'm still sad we couldn't be there!! Whats brother Featherstone's first name cause my cousin is a featherstone!

The Bishop Family said...

that is so cool! I am way excited for you guys! I don't think he can get any cuter!

Krista said...

yea!!! wish we could have been there. but we are going to try to make sunday to his blessing.

Luke and Kimmy said...

How exciting!! He looks so happy to be yours forever too! I love the pictures and I love his little man tux. How cute!