Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tomorrow...Tomorrow... I love ya, Tomorrow...

YES, on Thursday I will be disconnected from the world wide web. Bittersweet really. Actually, more bitter... I hate not being able to check my email when I need too or find out if anyone has come to any pages to visit our family happenings. Oh well, I guess it's farewell until next week. Good night, and good luck.... ha ha a famous line once...

Before I go, I wanted to show you what I WILL NOT BE MISSING from this Vegas Desert... It was hiding underneath our treadmill when I went to clean today... don't know how in the world it got there, or how long it's been there... I'm just really glad that it decided to stay under there and die otherwise my crawling baby could have been literally poisoned to death!! Disgusting, creepy, and nasty creatures! Yes, a Scorpian... It was ONE and a 1/2 inches long.... EWEWEWEWEWEWEWE!!!!

2 comments:

The Baker Family said...

So GROSS!!! Tayten thought it was a bird!!! Hahahahahahaha

Lannae Orgill said...

Yea, Tayten would think it was a bird, he plays with mice!!! ha ha
Oooohhh, have you ever seen any of those before while living there? How did it get in? I'm with you, lucky it stayed hidden there. How awful is that since Griff is now crawling everywhere...........