Sunday, November 1, 2009

WHERE ARE WE GOING??

Redding California. No one knows where it is, so I'm not worried about anyone stalking us. And even if they do, seriously, I will welcome you with open arms. A nice cup of Hot Cocoa and a warm home-made cinnamon roll will await you! Tempting isn't it! (um, no I'm not turning into Betty Crocker, or Martha Stewart, but since I won't be doing hair as often as I was, I have to keep myself occupied somehow...ha ha ha) Anyway, this is going to be our new home for the next couple of years... WooHoo!!

5 comments:

The Baker Family said...

uh, I wanted to see inside!!! Guess I will on Saturday...

Kiley said...

Nice house! i want nice green grass! I LOVE your halloween costumes! You've outdone yourself again! and start cooking me some cinnamon rolls, i'm on my way!

heddomarie said...

what a cute house!

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

so excited for you! and to think I was just about to call you to see if we could visit with you in Vegas in January! Call me with your new #.

Memmotts said...

Love love your new house.. super cute... Can't wait til you give a tour of the inside.. and get connected again.. I miss our chats... xo xo xo