Monday, January 11, 2010

January...

Sledding... Look how cute he is!

This is the way we have to go to Utah... It took us an
extra hour because it was so icy! But it's soooooo pretty!!
I can't believe how much I want to do this year. I don't know if it's because I am in a new place and not doing hair at the moment... I wrote down so many goals I want to accomplish this year. I'm not going to list them, because really, they won't all be accomplished-- I'll just admit that now-- but I will try!
Our Holiday's were great. It was fun to go back home and hang out with the family. Something that I learned before we went this time, was to create a schedule of what we were all doing while we were there. That way everyone was aware of the activities and could come and go as they wished. It worked out great. No one was left out or wondering what was constantly going on. Sorry, but props to me! It's just nice when you don't have any arguing or confusion going on! Anyway, we ate and ate--too much--played games, watched movies, went sledding, went to my cousin's farewell, saw all the grandparents--even the one's from Vegas!--and played some more! It was just a fun Holiday. We were gone for 11 days this year. I think we did a big trip this time because it takes us 11+ hours to get there now and because we knew we wouldn't be back for a while :( But I try not to think about that. All I know is every January, I start planning all our trips... and boy do they seem to all come fast! :)

Hope you all had wonderful Holiday's! I'm excited to see what will happen in 2010!

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

That first picture is SO cute. I am glad you had such a fun time with your families. I want to hear some of your goals!

Amanda said...

OHHH! He is so adorable. And I bet he just gets cuter every day. Happy New Year!

Jen said...

I wish Seth's family would plan like that...we never know what is going on, but we are always expected to be there. Haha. Serious props to you on that one!

The Baker Family said...

we had fun...
thanks for the visit! can't wait to see you guys again! Wish it were sooner than later...

Memmotts said...

I can't believe we were both in utah and we didnt' even get together... Lame!!! we really need to coordinate this... miss you guys....

Katie said...

Now if we only got to see you guys too, your trip would have been complete! We miss Griffin and you guys too. I still can't believe you guys up and moved and left us when we finally came back home. Grr. . .we've been loving the Pictureka, by the way. Great idea!

John and Marissa said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that picture of the two of you sledding...adorable!