Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Silly, Silly Boy!

Now that I've fancied up the blog a bit... I just wanted to throw on a few pics of our hilarious little boy... Everyday he makes me smile and laugh with his crazy personality! We just can't get enough of the things he does! Now, if he would just walk, that would be WONDERFUL! He is way too heavy to carry! :o)He was trying to put on my glasses the other day and the faces he was making were so funny!!
I Love this orange shirt on him! He looks so cute in it!! Thanks gramma "Donald"!!

3 comments:

The Baker Family said...

He looks like my boys in the pic with the glasses... too cute!!

heddomarie said...

He is so darling!! I got that neck tie pattern from here http://www.etsy.com/shop/cosettescloset it's great! easy, you can sew it with a machine and it only uses a fat quarter of material!

Perry Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Griffin is...he's such a cutie. Looks like you guys have settled in well! we miss you in our ward!