Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Funny 15 month Old...



He honestly just gets more funny as he gets older! He's starting to try and walk a few steps in between things but he knows he can move faster crawling, so he drops to the floor. Lately he's been wanting to do everything I'm doing, so I got the stool out for him to push around while I was making dinner the other night... I looked over only to find him at the top of the stool holding onto the wall. He's so crazy! As you know, whatever we are eating, he has to eat, or try and if he doesn't like it, he spits it out... but he does like popcorn! Now, as for the toilet paper, of course, this is something we all know that kids get into some time in their newly investigative lives, but how this kid knows where the toilet paper goes is seriously NOT something he's seen any of us do!! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

6 comments:

The Baker Family said...

You're kidding! He stuck that toilet paper in his pants by himself?? LOL
Good laugh on a very sick day. Thanks Griff!!
Oh, and thanks for changing my background, it's cute!

Karina said...

holy smokes that kid is cute!!!! so funny with the toilet paper!!! lol!!!

Andee said...

Holy cow, he's getting so big! I love that the toilet paper's hanging out his pants. Isn't it great entertainment every day being a mother?

Katie said...

Did he really stuff his pants with TP? I thought that shot was staged until I read your post. So funny. I wish we were coming to see you guys with everyone else this weekend. ;(

Yorgason Family said...

he is really adorable... and I have to admit love the TP shot, marcus is more a fan of playing in the toliet water, yeah he is into everything as well.. gotta love toddlers.

Maren and Dustin said...

I could laugh all day at the hilarious things my kids do and say. Mom's have the hardest, and most entertaining job in the whole world!