

I've always wanted to turn everything green for a festive St. Patrick's Day dinner... well, this year, I finally did! Everything looked semi-normal, except for the crock-pot chicken... But it all tasted good... and of course, it was festive! We had home made rolls, crock-pot chicken (has rice and cream cheese and Italian dressing...super yummy) and of course confetti cake... ALL dyed green! Happy St. Patrick's Day! :o) p.s. what goes in bright green... must come out bright green!! (it was kind of scary!! lololol)
3 comments:
ooh, green poo... that is some serious green food!!!!
you are so fun Lanece, my mom did this as well growing up I loved it. I did dye my spaghetti noodles green this year but matt is no fun when it comes to eating a green dinner.
Your chicken recipe sounds yummy, but I gotta say, the green version does not look so appealing! :)
Post a Comment