Once upon a time, long, long ago, there were some beautiful sweater's made of fine yarns. At Christmas time those who made the sweater's decided to add some festivities to those fine yarns and add some dazzle to their Holiday season. These sweater's were around for decades. Handed down from family members. After their dazzle wore off, they were sent to thrift stores. No one saw them again after that. Until now...................................
This year, Tyler's sister Katie decided that we needed to start a new tradition for Christmas Eve. We always go out to dinner and this year, we decided to "dazzle" ourselves up. Apparently these Ugly Christmas Sweater parties are quite popular. We had so much fun making our sweaters and of course we loved all the looks and laughs we were given at the restaurant. It was a Christmas Eve we won't forget!!
4 comments:
That's awesome!!! I love it.
Love your new picture!!!
BWAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Those are awesome! Alex looks a little on the "fruity" side... haha!! Love it! And Griffin's face says, "I don't know what the big deal is, but everyone's laughing so my sweater must be cool." That is FUNNY!!
I love ugly sweaters! I need this years please...
Also, this is Rachel, not Sean.
Post a Comment