Monday, July 8, 2013

Guess what we're having?!?!

This was taken in 4D at 16 weeks, 4 days. Incredible that I have a tiny fully functioning human growing inside my belly right now. As of today, I am 18 weeks 1 day. Everyone has asked if I can feel the baby yet, and I thought I could feel something different since week 15 but wasn't sure if it was baby or not... Last week I finally knew that's exactly what it was! It's in the same spot every time and yes, it's like everyone says, tiny little flutters and bumps. Nothing too harsh yet... We got these fun 4D photos taken at an ultra sound clinic an hour away from us. We were so eager to know if we were having a boy or a girl as soon as we possibly could. The ultra sound technician told me that the placenta is nearest to my body which means I will most likely be popping out with ALL baby and also feeling the baby kick A LOT. We have been asking Griffin what he thinks the baby is going to be and every time he answers, "A boy. Boys match me, girls don't." He is the funniest kid! We are just so excited that he is going to be a big brother. Tyler recorded the whole ultra sound on his phone and we just listened to it last night... When the ultra sound technician first put the wand on my belly, it was a CLEAR shot of the baby's gender! I yelled out what it was and Griffin said, 
  "See! I told you it was a B O Y! BOYS MATCH ME!"
Yes, we are excited to tell you all that we will have another boy join our family! We just can't wait to meet this little boy and share all the love and excitement we have, especially in awaiting his arrival. Griffin of course is over the moon, and Tyler and I are just so thankful that this little miracle is coming to us. What an amazing blessing in our lives!

No comments: