Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Who will be the Next Brad Womack??

Ok, there are three good reason's why I am a Bachelor junkie. First, I love chick flicks! Love-sappy movies that just make my heart flutter with giddyness. Second, I think I'm into the actual reality of the TV show because they are REAL life--even if it doesn't work out after the show is over. It's just not the same when movie stars are "acting" like they are in love with each other--even though I confess that while watching the movie, I'm totally into it! Third, ok you have to admit he is cute... he's really sincere too, so it makes it much more fun to watch! So, if any of you are into it, "here's to ya sister!"
My top 5 bachelorettes are: Bettina, DeAnna, Hillary, Jenni and Kristy... after next week, who knows which one will be left standing out of these... but that's who I like so far!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ok I watched it on Monday and am officially invested in this season. So far I would bet on Jenni the Phoenix Suns dancer. . .

Mitch said...

I must sadly confess that I watched a couple of episodes when the Navy guy was the bachelor. That time around just showed how super unfair this show is to all the people involved. I mean I'm sure that they played it up for dramatic effect, the whole "I'm torn over who to choose" thing, but I really felt for the guy and the girls as they struggled. So I have limited my TV intake to more enlightening shows like The Office. You know for high quality entertainment. :)