I am so glad you commented. I didn't know you had a blog. It is so cute. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Next time your up lets get together, or if I go to Vegas again to visit Jared I will swing by. You guys are cute. Whittney
Of course we are still friends! Could you really smell me all the way in Vegas? LOL! Anyway I was thinking just yesterday about how I need to call you! BTW I love the slide show! So much fun to see the whole family.
Lanita! So fun to see your blog and your cute pictures. Hope everything is going great for you and your hubby in Vegas. I love that you bought him Dancing on the Ceiling for Christmas. Awesome.
4 comments:
I am so glad you commented. I didn't know you had a blog. It is so cute. It looks like you had a great Christmas. Next time your up lets get together, or if I go to Vegas again to visit Jared I will swing by. You guys are cute. Whittney
Of course we are still friends! Could you really smell me all the way in Vegas? LOL! Anyway I was thinking just yesterday about how I need to call you! BTW I love the slide show! So much fun to see the whole family.
Hello gorgeous! Loved seeing your cute family on the slide show. Josh's little girl is as cute as Taleesha handsome men!
Tell Tyler the Chilcote's LOVE Settlers of Catan. I haven't won in like 2 years so bring it on over...I am due to win.
IT IS ON!
Dani
Lanita! So fun to see your blog and your cute pictures. Hope everything is going great for you and your hubby in Vegas. I love that you bought him Dancing on the Ceiling for Christmas. Awesome.
Post a Comment