Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good news, and bad...

The good news is we saved money on our car insurance by getting a new company and paying 6 months up front! The bad news is that our nice little "go-green-eco-friendly" car does not have the same nice purrrr it had when it was purchased new. The other good news is, it wasn't me--Lanece--that did it this time. The bad news, you guessed it, Tyler did it. He's perfectly fine and so is the other car that was in the collision... (they just don't make these new cars like they used too!) Live and learn I guess. Our insurance company of course kicked us off which took us on the "finding a new company" venture. All in all life is good. We are healthy and happy. What more could we ask for really. We deffinitely have some more adventures coming VERY VERY soon, so please stay tuned!! (sidenote: this accident was Tyler's fault and it happend in December when we were visiting Salt Lake for our family Christmas Party... I just had nothing else exciting to tell!)

2 comments:

Kelli Despain said...

Woohoo, I finally found your blog! I will be adding you to mine as soon as I get some ambition to do something constructive, Great site. By the way, thanks for coming with us to dinner.

CHILI said...

So sorry to hear that the eco friendly car is dead, and that you got kicked off your car insurance. It is sure good to see you are still alive, and kicking. Good to hear from you. Whittney