Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's New!

Nothing too fun and exciting to report! We are, however, getting the Nursery ready! I don't want to show pictures of it until we get our cute little one...since we don't know if it will be a boy or girl... it's still fun to plan and get things ready! Just a hint for some of you: I LOVE GREEN! That doesn't mean we are wanting one more than the other... that just means we chose cute, cute colors that will accent and go for either boy or girl! How about some pink.... or some brown.... are you getting the picture?! We are so excited to show and tell more! We just can't wait for the little angel to get here!

2 comments:

John and Marissa said...

I am so excited for you! The room looks absolutely darling so far! You guys are so organized - I wish I was like that! ;)

Stucki Family said...

Yeah! yeah! yeah! Sounds exciting! I can't wait to see it!