Wednesday, February 27, 2008

IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL!!

We are finally on the LDS Adoption List! Now birthmom's from all over can go to the website and view our profile and hopefully want to find out more about us and visit our blog! We are so excited to finally be this far!! It could literally be any day now! HOW EXCITING!! Some of you will be getting cards in the mail soon to help spread the word that we are adopting!
You can come see us too at:
click on: "Search Adoption Profiles"
then in, "Adoptive Profile Name" type in:
TylerandLanece(with no spaces)

7 comments:

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I just want to tell you that I looked at your adoption profile and it's amazing and if I was looking for someone to give a child to I would definitely choose you two! You are both such amazing people and the love you share is so obvious. Good luck! We'll be praying for you! :)

Natalie said...

Hi Lanece. It's Sabrina's sister, Natalie. You cut my hair last fall...remember me? I know it is kind of creepy that I stalk you through your blog but I've been so excited about your decision to adopt. I cried when I read one of your first posts about it. AND, I cried when I read your adoption profile today. Everything you both said was so great. I'm hoping for the best for you and Tyler. p.s. Our anniversary is June 5th too. (2004)

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

I looked at your profile and couldn't get through it because of the waterworks! I love the poem that Taleesha wrote, that is awesome. I forwarded the email you sent to me the other day to almost everyone in my address book because I believe it is just like you said, someone might know someone who knows someone.....
Good work on getting it done! much love

CHILI said...

That is very neat. What a long process, and work. I know you will be wonderful parents, and hope it comes as soon as possible.

Kelli Despain said...

Woohoo, I am so excited for your. We are still completely available and ready to help with a slideshow-just call and say "I'm coming over and I'm bringing my pictures!"

Stucki Family said...

Congratulations! I know it has been a long and sometimes difficult road to get to where you guys are at now! I know it will be soon and I know you guys will be the best parents ever!

Amy said...

Congrats! Good luck with the adoption! Thanks for sending me a Thank You card!! I really didn't do anything. I think my only contribution was the use of my stamps and of course buying a huge plateful of the most delicous sandtarts!!! Man, I wish I still had some. Anyways, you are very thoughtful and I wish you guys the best with the adoption process!