Thursday, June 5, 2008

HAPPY 5 YEARS!!


Really, it seems like longer... but in a good way! I can't believe it's been 5 years already. We got married on a Thursday too, so it's really 5 years to the very day! It has been such an amazing journey! Tyler is the best husband in the world and I am so glad that he has come on this wild and crazy ride with me! He is so supportive and giving and I'm just so blessed to have him as my best friend forever! HERE'S TO 1000 MORE ANNIVERSARIES!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

11 comments:

John and Marissa said...

Congratulations on 5 years! What a cute couple you guys are!

Kiley said...

Congrats! that is so great! You guys rock! and are so cute together~

The Bishop Family said...

Congrats on 5 years...i can't believe it has been that long. Bryan and I are coming up on our 5 year too.

Katie said...

Happy late anniversary. I kept thinking it was someone's birthday or something all day on Thursday, now I realize it was your anniversary. Hope you did something fun and that no one was sick to spoil your plans!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Congrats on 5 years! it's so easy for me to remember how long you've been married since I've only been married a couple more months than you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on five years. You two are so dang cute. Lanece, the more I get to know you, the more I find that I love about you. Tyler is lucky to have you. Best of luck in your journey through life. I am proud of the person you have become. I feel grateful to know you. Just that I would tell you that.

Happy Anniversary.
Dani

Tara & Jason said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!! How was Scotsdale???

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Happy Anniversary! I got the birthday card you sent me, you are so very sweet to have thought of me! I think you two should have gotten married on June 6, it would be a lot easier for me to remember ;)

Sabrina said...

You guys are cute.

Memmotts said...

AWW... Happy Anniversary!

Colstars said...

Hey Lanece It's Colette Fitts (Buttars) Congrats on your anniversary. Its fun to see what you are up to. Send me an email celsaf@gmail.com.