Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two Weeks!! (and a few days...)

Better late than never! He's just over two weeks now! What a ride it's been! He is changing so much every day it's amazing. He's starting his colicky fits earlier now, and not so much in the middle of the night, which is soooo much better. He actually slept for 4 1/2 hours the other night. I couldn't believe it when I woke up, how good I felt, then I thought, wait a second, did I get up in the middle of the night and not know it?? Nope, there he is quiet as a mouse snoozing away in his little cradle... which he loves now, thank goodness! He's such a sweet baby! We just love him to pieces!

Here is our Christmas Card to everyone! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

He's way cute and we loved the card! He is a little Christmas miracle. Proof that prayers are answered. Can you believe it's been over 2 weeks already?? My 6 weeks has gone by very fast as well. It is amazing how something so small can keep me so busy.

Karina said...

Loved the card, and 4 1/2hours is sooo good for a 2 week old baby!!! At least the babies I have had experience with ;)