3 Weeks... 4 Weeks... He's growing so fast!!

I can't believe it's been 4 weeks! Griffin has grown so much it is crazy. He's totally filling out and even growing out of some of his smaller onesies already! He gets cuter and cuter every stinkin' day! It's so much fun to watch him grow! He still hates to be cold... but is starting to like his baths more... still very colicky, or has acid reflux... we really don't know since all the Dr.'s on-call tell us something different every time. He has his one month appointment on Monday and we are very anxious to see how much weight he's gained, and especially how tall he's getting... he still eats like a champ, right now every 2 hours!! oink oink! His cute dark curly hair is growing in blond... it's so cute! We just love him so much and can't wait for more adventures to come!
3 comments:
What a cutie. Summer was colicky for awhile and then I read the book. The Happiest Baby on the Block and it cured her in 1 week. So hey its worth a try. Anyway I love his hair so sweet.
He's so cute. can't wait for the update about how much he weighs now and how tall he's grown. Griffin has SO much hair it's insane!
Wow Lanece, he is so cute and has definitely filled out a ton! I love that jacket. What a little tough guy.
Post a Comment