Kade O Kade!


Yes, my sweet little 4 year old nephew has been with us for almost 3 weeks. Away from home... has he gotten home sick? Sorry to say to my sister, but he really hasn't! Last night when we were saying prayers, he said, "Please bless that I will get to go home someday!" It was so funny and cute! I was like, --is he thinking he's a hostage here??--ha ha ha-- He's said a few times that he has forgotten what his brothers and mom and dad look like, so we just pull up the old blog and there they are. He sits and laughs at them and says, "my brothers are going to be jealous of my new flip flops!". Yes, when we left Utah 3 weeks ago, it was snowing out. Therefore, none of the good old Summer clothes had been pulled out of the boxes yet... so all we had for this 80 degree weather last week were pants for him. Of course that gave me a good excuse to spoil my cute little nephew and and buy him a few pairs of shorts and some new flippies! He has been having a ton of fun here... doing crafts, baking cookies, making brownies! (by the way, no I am not any kind of baker or cook... since he's been here it's given me a good excuse to pull out a box of what ever I can find and follow the directions!) Anyway, we're excited for the rest of the boys to come stay for a whole week with us! Kade is counting the days, as is his mommy (ha ha Taleesh, it went way faster than I thought it would!). I dont know what I'll do when Kade leaves! He's been such a big helper!!
4 comments:
oh, he does miss us!! I was starting to get worried for a minute there!! 10 days, can't wait!
Cute BLOG!!! Did you create this background too? You little craft wizard! I love the pictures of Griffin at the top of your page...cute spring pic!!! Miss you guys feel like we have not seen you in forever, don't want to contaminate you guys though...still sick and going strong...bummer huh?
Oh fun! OH MY GOSH! Griffin is getting so big and the pictures on your header are ADORABLE!!! He has the biggest prettiest eyes. What a dollface!
You are a good aunt! Is that curly hair I see on your little one?? Chiropractor?? Just curious...
Post a Comment