Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY EasteR!!

First... let me just say that I mentally can NOT have 5 kids in this life time. BLESS my mom & dad's little hearts for having 6! I really have NO IDEA how in the world they did it!! And to all you others who have 4 or more-- BLESS YOU!! My sister has 4 boys. They are like my own... they are 8, 6, 4 & 2.... however, I have always been able to give them back to my sister if I was tired or done with them. But, for the last week, that was not the case for me. I have watched all 4 of my nephew's before, and really it's been a lot of fun... I can usually keep things pretty organized and I usually know where they all are and what they are doing. My sister and her husband had a training to go to in Arizona last week. So I had 5 boys to take care of... yes, add my little 4 month old monster to the mix and WOW... Let's just say I thought Griffin not sleeping made me tired... nope, I lied, 5 boys--everyone should try it! (except you Kim Bishop! Bless your heart!! you are a serious SUPER-MOM!!) Ok, so really it was a lot of fun. But tiring. I love my nephews and having them here was a blast!

Easter was great. My whole family was here this year. We did the old tradish... colored eggs, hunted for them, ate a huge dinner... it was nice! It was also my little brother's birthday. Everyone gathered here this year because Brayden wanted to get ordained as an Elder by my other brother Josh. It was such a great experience. I am so proud of Brayd! He's come a long way, and I can't wait to see what he does in the mission field!! Hope everyone had a great Easter... and really celebrated the true meaning! I'm so grateful for my savior!

1 comment:

Jiffy said...

Haha, I keep meaning to ask you...Is it so crazy to have them all gone now, even little Kade? I know it was crazy for you, but I think you handled it really well!