Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD!!

Or, 6 months new? I can't believe it's been 6 months! I know, I say that every month, but really... wow! He just had his 6 month check-up today... ready for this one? He now weighs 18.13 pounds, is 26 3/4 inches long! He is in the 50-75% for weight, height & head! WooHoo Mr. Fatty! He's really not that chubby, he's just huge! Well, maybe the picture above makes him look chubby, but he really scrunches up his neck when he smiles! He eats of course like no body's business... and now that he's on baby food, I swear the kid thought we were starving him for 6 months! He LOVES his baby food! He is a little picky with what he swallows... not too fond of peas and green beans--- who is, really--- but loves his carrots, pears, prunes & sweet potatoes! He'll be a little orange monster before we know it! He is almost sitting up by himself... hates to be on his tummy, but does roll over from time to time. I'm sure that he will walk before he crawls! His new thing now is to shake his head "no"... back and forth back and forth... if we do it to him he laughs at us! Hope he doesn't try that when we tell him "no" in the future! ha ha ha

5 comments:

Yorgason Family said...

he is as cute as can be... funny how they start telling you NO at such a young age. I was telling your mom that it is funny how they are exactly 1 month apart. HAPPY 6 months Griffin!

The Baker Family said...

SO cute!!! He's a funny kid. I love having him around...

Katie said...

Look at all that chunk! Can't wait to see him again!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

I seriously can't get over how adorable he is. They sure do learn NO early don't they? LOL

Memmotts said...

He is seriously so cute. I think he got his chubby cheeks from me..