Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday (the real day this time...)

We celebrated Griffin's "real" Birthday back at home in California. We decided that we were going to start a tradition of breakfast at IHOP on our Birthday's. I love that Griffin's birthday is December because they had really yummy holiday pancakes! ha ha We ordered the Gingerbread pancakes and the Egg Nog pancakes... both of which were quite yummy! Griffin loved them both--especially the whip cream on top! After breakfast we did some Holiday shopping... then to the grocery store, (why did we go to the grocery store on a Saturday?? I advise against this!) then we stopped at Cold Stone ice cream and got some ice-cream cupcakes! They are ice cream in a chocolate cupcake paper shaped shell with cake at the bottom! Delicious! Griffin loved every bit of it! He loves anything sweet--who doesn't really? :) It was deffinitely a fun first birthday! We are just so grateful for this amazing little boy! We can not imagine our world without him! He keeps us on our toes! :)

5 comments:

Lannae Orgill said...

yum, that sounds really good with a chocholate shell, etc. He's so cute, I can't wait to see him soon.

The Baker Family said...

I love that he loves real food so much!! I think he eats as much as my 4 boys combined...

Our Little Family said...

I know he eats as much as your boys combined... probably more! What's more expensive, real food or $25/can of formula??

Memmotts said...

He is getting super cute.. I hope we get to meet him soon. It's been way too long since we have seen you guys.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Holy crud! When the heck did he already get to be a year old?! Geez, time sure flies! So glad to be back to checking blogs...I'm so behind!