Thursday, January 21, 2010

We miss you ALL too!

The cousin's, aunties, uncles and of course the grandparents are missing their sweet little Griffin, so here are some funny pictures of what he's been doing lately... He just had his 12 month appointment(really he's 13 months, but since we moved, I just found him a Dr.). He weighs a lot less than I thought he would but is still getting taller! He's only 26 lbs--which is still big but seriously, try to carry him around! He feels like he weighs 50 lbs!-- he is 37 1/4 inches tall. Still 75-90% on the charts. He hasn't wanted to eat anything I put in front of him lately, which is NOT like him at all... the only thing he'll eat is oatmeal or pears for breakfast, occasionally mac & cheese for lunch or bread which he loves and usually whatever we eat for dinner. He really likes green beans which is surprising. He hasn't been feeling good the last few days because he got some shots and somehow got a cough, so he hasn't been his norm. Lately he's been opening doors because he's so tall he can reach them, loves to ride on his new bike he got from Santa, says "HI" everytime you yell for him or ask where he is, climbs up on everything and gets so frustrated if he can't quite make it, screams when he wants more food or juice (I'm trying to get him to stop that one because he does it in the middle of sacrament! lol), loves milk--he would drink it all day if I'd let him, opens and gets into all the cupboards and drawers, is constantly pulling on my legs (which I love! it makes me feel so "mommy"!). We are constantly trying to get him to say new words, and he babbles like crazy, but won't say any recognizable words accept for "Dad", "OH!", "Hey!" and "wow". He say's "mom" only when he's crying and it's mostly a mumble. When I tell him to say something, he'll just look at me and smile... I know he's totally comprehending, he just likes to tease his mom! Anyway, he just gets more fun, and we love him to pieces! :)


Teach them while they're young! (yes, that's a remote in his hand!! lol)
Our Little cook, and drummer boy!Always has to be in the fridge when ever it's opened!

7 comments:

Jen said...

He is too cute! And don't worry...Morgan didn't really start talking until he was 18 months or so and now we can't get him to shut up! It is a boy thing!

Lannae Orgill said...

He's tooooo cute! It makes me miss him more and his little "hi" and his laugh. Keep those pictures coming.........At least he doesn't scream out in church - but mom I'M JUST TRYING TO GET A BOOGER!!! lol

Sabrina said...

He looks like a little boy and not like a baby anymore!

The Baker Family said...

He is definately a boy!! Wanting to get in the fridge all the time. Yup, boy! That's funny that he can use the remote! lol
I can't wait to have more conversations on the phone with him. hahaha
Aah, I miss him so much :(

Maren and Dustin said...

Griffin is too cute! I'm so glad you guys are getting to have all these fun moments with him. Love every second, because before you know it your baby will be a big kid! It's nice to catch up with you again!

Maren

Memmotts said...

25lbs at 13 months... that's awesome. My boys don't hit that range til almost 2. come to think of it. Tayton is 25lbs right now... hahaha... He's getting cuter an cuter every day... I love reading about him.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

He is so dang cute! I love that he is in the fridge and everything...gotta love all the adventures and stuff they get into. What a little doll you have!