Easter!!
Easter was fun, especially being able to sit at home in our jammies and watch conference... Conference was wonderful this year. I was excited to hear all the talks and a lot of them focused on the Savior and I loved listening to the inspired words that were spoken. Thanks Dad for making us delicious omletts!
And of course... The Easter Bunny hid eggs and candy outside, and when we went out to hunt, it started to rain... Griffin loved it of course because he was outside, but it was cold! And, he couldn't wait to get this chocolate duck in his mouth! It was such a nice Easter! I am so grateful for our family! 

2 comments:
Those pics make me cry! I miss that little man!! I love watching his personality show more every day!!
He is getting so big! Time just flies! You definitely better let us know when you will be in town, we would love to get together with you and your sweet family! :)
Post a Comment