Look-a-Likes!
Maybe it's just me who thinks this, but I really do think that our little Griffin looks so much like us! Ok, people have said that he looks like us, but I found this old picture of me when I was 2 and when I saw it, I saw him immediately! I can never say enough how much he belongs in our family! We just love this little stinker!
Now, where did those cute ears come from?? Well, just look at his cute cousins....
7 comments:
oh man.... he is so dang cute!!!
Look how much fun he's having with my boys. I can't wait til you get here!
He definately is your kid. And he definately got his ears from my boys!!!
Wow that is so crazy! I know why he looks just like you guys...Cause he was meant to be in our family!
Adorable! He does look like the family. Meant to be for sure.
That is the sweetest thing ever! Is it weird that I'm still just giddy over the fact that you have him?
I love that pic of Griffin! And he is for sure a McDonald. He looks just like the both of you! we miss you tons! Had's party is this Sat if you want to swing on by!!
Lanece! He is such a doll! I love him and I don't even think I have held him. Have I?! Ridiculous!
Love ya.
Dani
Post a Comment