I know you've all been missing us terribly! Well, here's what's been going on...
*October started our crazy lives off. My sister had baby #5 and I went to Utah to help her.
*November was chaotic for me because I was preparing for my family to visit us for Thanksgiving. We did enjoy ourselves though with our annual Thanksgiving football out in our backyard, and of course a ton of yummy food.
*December was a fun month. Griffin turned 2 and there were quite a few milestones he accomplished... his binkie was taken away from him the day after he turned 2... and we moved him into a toddler bed. We also got to spend Christmas with Tyler's family which was a lot of fun. We miss Vegas!
*January...hmmm... I'm not sure where the first few weeks went, but I can sure tell you where the time has gone from January 20th until now... SCHOOL! Yes, I braved up and started at the community college here. It's actually been quite fun. I really think I am appreciating the education more now than I would have when I graduated high school.
Now, as for our funny little/big Griffin man... he's so much fun! He's such an active kid, and with all the rain we've been getting, it's been hard to go outside and run off some of that energy! He LOVES trains right now. After our "Polar Express" DVD wore out from watching it so much, other shows have now been substituted, like Dinosaur Train, which he loves. He definitely has a sweet tooth (like me! ha ha). He's always asking for cookies. Everything to him is a cookie. He is saying so many words now, it's hilarious. Now, if he could just make his fast working brain catch up with his mouth and put those words into better sentences, we might have some better communication! He is such a smart kid... he can match objects to objects just by looking at them. He is just starting to love books, and colors, so we've been working on learning those. He has also just recently started to notice babies--like care that they are there. When he see's a baby he points and says baby, and he's tries to be gentle when he's around them. He's going to be such a good big brother!
Explanations of our photo's: We got griffin a dinosaur cake because it was the only one Costco had that was cute... he loves chocolate pudding (sugar free of course!)...I took his binkie and cut the nipple off so he wouldn't use it anymore, well it worked!... matching christmas jammies with the cousins...Tyler and our friend Jazz were in the 12 days of christmas song at our ward christmas party--8 maids a milking and 7 swans a swimming--hilarious!...lightening mcqueen 4 wheeler from Santa...Griffin and his best buddy Riley...I took our "re-called" crib apart and sawed one of the side-rails in half to make Griffin a toddler bed--yes, I made it high on purpose to put his toys underneath--awesome before...after the bed was all put together...tyler and griffin are looking for clues on our Valentine's day treasure hunt...Griffin's favorite new toy is his "Polar Express" train.
1 comment:
FINALLY! I've been wondering what was going on in your life... Griff looks giant on his 4wheeler. lol'
Post a Comment