Finally a summer break... well sort of! I have been so busy with school and cub scouts that I have not had time to do anything else. I had one week when last semester got out to do whatever I wanted to do. So, of course, I cleaned the house, did some crafty stuff, played with my sweet little buddy Griff, and watched lots of TV. Yes, it was quite productive! From April till now, we have tons of pictures to show for all the fun things we've been trying to do in between school, church callings and work. Griff and I took a little trip to Utah for my sister's 30th birthday. Tyler also planted us a vegetable garden! We've had lots of rain, but so far it looks like it's flourishing! Griff has had a lot of fun with one of his best buddy's Riley. He comes over a lot to play and they have such a good time!
As for our sweet little Griff, well he is a ball of fun!! He is talking so much...everything he says has "cool" in front of it! Cool car, cool house, cool bed! So hilarious. Of course he still towers over all of his cute little friends, which I totally love! He's in 4T now--yes, he's only 2.5. We love all the new things he does as he goes through these growing stages. This summer while we are vacationing, I am hoping to get him potty-trained!! (ha ha we'll see how that goes!) Yes, this summer is going to be one big vacation. We will be starting with a family reunion with my side of the family over the 4th of July, and end with a family reunion with Ty's family at the beginning of August. We are really excited to be able to spend time with our families, since we don't get to see them very often. :( It's going to be an eventful summer! Stay tuned for our summer vaycay pics!
Hope you are all doing well!!
~Love, Our Little Family
1 comment:
good times. cant wait til you come back!
Post a Comment